Religion quiz

Exploring Theravāda's connections to other paths. What can we learn from other traditions, religions and philosophies?
binocular

Re: Religion quiz

Post by binocular » Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:18 pm

DNS wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:25 pm
So you made up your results?
Eh. I'm surprised I got the results I did, I'm not sure why they came out that way. I answered "Not applicable" in many instances and thought that most questions were about not particularly important topics. Like I said, I wonder what the test's methodology is.

DNS
Site Admin

Post by DNS » Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:15 pm

Oh, okay, it could be the assigning the neutral value to some of the questions. I'll have to tweak some of my answers so I can 'score' as high as you did on the Dharmic traditions; so I can be a better Dharma Paths administrator :D

:yingyang:

Dhammanando
Location: Ban Sri Pradu Cremation Ground, Phrao District, Chiangmai

Post by Dhammanando » Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:13 am

Sam Vara wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:09 pm
Dhammanando wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:57 pm
1. Theravada Buddhism (100%)
MRDA again, Bhante?
Probably. :)

I always seem to get something unexpected in the third place. This time it's Orthodox Quakerism. In the past I've had Mormonism and Neo-Paganism.

chownah

Post by chownah » Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:30 am

Dhammanando wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:13 am
Sam Vara wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:09 pm
Dhammanando wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:57 pm
1. Theravada Buddhism (100%)
MRDA again, Bhante?
Probably. :)

I always seem to get something unexpected in the third place. This time it's Orthodox Quakerism. In the past I've had Mormonism and Neo-Paganism.
With all the practice you are getting taking this quiz I think that we can say with some certainty that very soon you will pass. I'm suprised it is taking you so long. I passed the first time and every time the quiz has come around again I pass on it again.
chownah

Dhammanando
Location: Ban Sri Pradu Cremation Ground, Phrao District, Chiangmai

Post by Dhammanando » Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:16 am

chownah wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:30 am
With all the practice you are getting taking this quiz I think that we can say with some certainty that very soon you will pass. I'm surprised it is taking you so long. I passed the first time and every time the quiz has come around again I pass on it again.
Well done! I doubt I shall ever pass it myself. I keep giving the same answers every time, only changing my mind about how much emphasis to place on each answer. :shrug:

binocular

Post by binocular » Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:36 pm

Dhammanando wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:16 am
chownah wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:30 am
With all the practice you are getting taking this quiz I think that we can say with some certainty that very soon you will pass. I'm surprised it is taking you so long. I passed the first time and every time the quiz has come around again I pass on it again.
Well done! I doubt I shall ever pass it myself. I keep giving the same answers every time, only changing my mind about how much emphasis to place on each answer.
Oh, it's very easy to pass such quizes. Just click that x button in your top right corner, or better yet, don't click that link to begin with.

You being a monk and the one we look up to with awe and all that.

:tongue:
:blush:
:bow: