Monotheistic religions are the productions of Mara (Devil)

Exploring Theravāda's connections to other paths - what can we learn from other traditions, religions and philosophies?
lostitude

Re: Monotheistic religions are the productions of Mara (Devil)

Post by lostitude »

whynotme wrote:
Yeah, I welcome you to criticize anything, people, countries, religions that lead to suffering.
Life itself leads to suffering!
By the way, don't you know that many people find buddhism extremely backward for refusing euthanasia? Seeing someone suffer an extremely painful agony without putting them out of their misery, you don't call that suffering? Welcome to buddhism.
Sam Vara
Site Admin

Post by Sam Vara »

whynotme wrote:
I am a Buddhist, and the first one in history of this Earth, that can answer the philosophic problem of mind - body relation. This is a very important question, not only to philosophy but for science, find a Christian/ Islamic/ Hindu philosopher can answer that. How can the mind arise from the brain?
For the record, could you briefly state what you think the philosophical problem of the relationship of body and mind is; and what your solution is? Please keep it as simple as possible.

Have you contacted any respected philosophical journals or on-line forums about your solution? If so, what do they think of it?
form

Post by form »

whynotme wrote:
Coëmgenu wrote:
whynotme wrote:Criticize Christianity is a good merit. For the enjoyment of several hundred milions in North America and EU, there are billions people that are victim of poor, uneducation, war...
And only Christian nations have poverty, lack of education, war? Theravāda Buddhist countries do not have poverty, "uneducation", war?

Poverty, uneducation, and war, are not special to any religion or any nation or group of peoples.
Yeah, I welcome you to criticize anything, people, countries, religions that lead to suffering. For example, America with it globally policing bullshit.

Those Theravada countries have poverty, uneducation, war... because they are not follower of Lord Buddha.

For example, the Lord teaches don't kill, but in every Theravada country, they kill animal in large number, what the fracking Buddhism is that? The Lord teaches don't steal, then in those countries, corruption is everywhere. The Mahayana, e.g. Tibetian is pure stupidity. They all are enemy of mankind.

But on the academic level, the teaching of Nikaya is far superior than Christianity or Islam's bullshit.

Compare to Nikaya, the Bible is pure junk, this is fact. Compare to Nikaya, the teaching of Christianity, Islam, Hinduism, are pure junk.

So I think science is the best, even Theravada countries should learn it. Without deep understanding of science and metaphysics, it is very hard to understand Buddhism, they just blah blah about Nikaya. They understand it (Nikaya) wrongly because they failed at basic logic.

For example, in no passage of Nikaya the Lord said there is no self. Anyone with basic logic and comprehending skill will not come to the r that there is no self. But the pure bullshit, illogical people can come to that conclusion. What kind of reading skill is that? They can read the Nikaya all the way they want. Since they don't understand the Buddhism, you can not hope for the good result. They pretend to be polite, but that a deadly politeness.

People can pretend they are good, helping other, but it is pure bullshit. Because the most cruel crime is stupidity. Killing takes one lives, war takes millions lives, but stupidity takes multiple generations. Buddhism is corrupted, both Theravada and Mahayana.

Well, but since you are sensitive, I should say richest countries in the world are Christianity, do you enjoy it?

I am a Buddhist, and the first one in history of this Earth, that can answer the philosophic problem of mind - body relation. This is a very important question, not only to philosophy but for science, find a Christian/ Islamic/ Hindu philosopher can answer that. How can the mind arise from the brain?
This point is very interesting.

For example, in no passage of Nikaya the Lord said there is no self. Anyone with basic logic and comprehending skill will not come to the r that there is no self.

I am rechecking on it.