By method of induction, I was able to find out laws of rebirth not known by many people and enlighten you all. They are:
1. The law of karmma always works exponentialy.
2. The law of karmma always works in spectacular and ironic ways.
3. The law of karmma make people be reborn very close to where they lived before.
4. The form of your next rebirth depends very much on a specific random thought or action you have done in this life. Maybe the other 99,999% also count in defining the level of happiness but the specific form of your rebirth depends on a specific random thought or action. And it always has to be ironical, cynical
5. A strange or evil random, unintended OCD thought has the power to determine your next rebirth. This is because OCD random thoughts are due to past karmma that has now come to fruition. (20% of people suffer from OCD and from time to time have strange or evil thoughts pop up in their heads. Even if they do not come up with intention and are never acted upon, it seems that there is a problem)
6. A random, unintended OCD thought even has the power to transform your present body into something else if the thought that pops up involves an advanced monk.
7. The state of mind one has at the moment of death is not only more important that everything that you did in this life, but at least the next imidiate rebirth depends 100% on it.
Reading them carefully, maybe you have noticed point 7 get's in contradiction with point 4. It is beyond me too. If you want to find out how I came with these inductions feel free to check my topic at http://dhammawheel.com/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=24082
" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Is this right view or wrong view ?