About Khuddaka-nikaya

A discussion on all aspects of Theravāda Buddhism
Salieri

About Khuddaka-nikaya

Post by Salieri »

Does anyone have "A Textual and Historical Analysis of the Khuddaka Nikaya"(Oliver Abeynayake, Colombo: Tisara Press,1984)?

I want to study this book. However, in my country there is no this book. :tantrum:
retrofuturist

Re: About Khuddaka-nikaya

Post by retrofuturist »

Greetings,

I used to own this book but I gave it to a bhikkhu from Ceylon who wanted to digitize it and study it with others.

I *think* he e-mailed me a digital copy once it was done, but I am not 100% sure. I will try to remember to check later on and get back to you.

Metta,
Paul. :)
"Whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things."
Salieri

Post by Salieri »

Oh :jumping: . Thank you very much. Research on the formation process of the Khuddaka-nikaya is very popular in Japan. This book is very important. But this book is not in Japan .... :tantrum: I am waiting for your reply. :anjali:
Last edited by Salieri on Thu Nov 23, 2017 4:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
chownah

Post by chownah »

It seems to be available at some places on the internet.
chownah
retrofuturist

Post by retrofuturist »

Greetings,
Salieri wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:51 am I am waiting for your reply. :anjali:
Please check your e-mail.

Metta,
Paul. :)
"Whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things."
Salieri

Post by Salieri »

chownah wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2017 7:37 am It seems to be available at some places on the internet.
chownah
Really!? please teach me... This book is very very important for Buddhist Studies.
chownah

Post by chownah »

Salieri wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2017 4:05 pm
chownah wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2017 7:37 am It seems to be available at some places on the internet.
chownah
Really!? please teach me... This book is very very important for Buddhist Studies.
I just googled the title. I put "A Textual and Historical Analysis of the Khuddaka Nikaya" into the google search window and got this:
https://www.google.co.th/search?source= ... WdAzIWTuuc
I think this is the book you are looking for...for sale at google books I guess....and maybe it is available at some on line library. I'm on a thai computer so my internet links often come up in thai language which I struggle with especially with written thai so I'm not sure exactly what those links are saying. I hope I'm not wasting your time and getting your hopes up for nothing.
chownah
chownah