What is the difference between Jhana and Samadhi?

A discussion on all aspects of Theravāda Buddhism
Unexist

Re: What is the difference between Jhana and Samadhi?

Post by Unexist »

Actually many stop there in fourth. But the actual path starts with fourth truth. It's Eightfold path of actual seeing, where on can't say "I am seeing it".

To walk on the path for complete deliverence, one should look towards it like a bird watched his beloved moon. It's called samma or United action.

Be live your life with virtue and compassion, by onyly seeing, seeing and seeing or remembrance of seeing. It's called Eightfold path by Buddha and thou are that by Upanishad to follow the thought of you are that in your entire life with purity and attain peace.
Saengnapha

Post by Saengnapha »

Unexist wrote: Sat Oct 28, 2017 4:51 am Actually many stop there in fourth. But the actual path starts with fourth truth. It's Eightfold path of actual seeing, where on can't say "I am seeing it".

To walk on the path for complete deliverence, one should look towards it like a bird watched his beloved moon. It's called samma or United action.

Be live your life with virtue and compassion, by onyly seeing, seeing and seeing or remembrance of seeing. It's called Eightfold path by Buddha and thou are that by Upanishad to follow the thought of you are that in your entire life with purity and attain peace.
The thread is about the difference between jhana and samadhi. Your posts seem extraneous to the subject of the thread. I think the question has already been answered.
Unexist

Post by Unexist »

"I think the question has already been answered." As said as thus.

If one think, therefore one is not free. Where is I come from?
Unexist

Post by Unexist »

J krishnamurti rightly pointed out that, whether you think you see or really you see it.

This statement is alarming wisdom of it's own.