University what to choose

A place to discuss casual topics amongst spiritual friends.
mario92

University what to choose

Post by mario92 »

Namasté i encourage to don't study university Career if you are not capable of Paying it, also very expensive software Is commonly used, also maybe is oportunity to study something more cheap but useful. I entered Career thinking it is an innocent thing to do and obeying my parents at the midst i had encountered illegal software that firsthand i never knew it was illegal, because it sound like innocent, secondly Someone told me that School had contract with software company which was lie, i couldnt have enough intelligence to solve This problem as stress Strokes me every curse, instead of improving facilites i improved poverty, which i AM very ashamed. That is also why i think karma is most important issue. I encourage to study being carpenter, doing clothes, something administrative, bussiness which dont involve expensive software, or you know the breaking of precepts, large careers which i don't encourage. In my country there is very cheap careers that are being sponsored by government which is a good thing, also studying online can be an option. I had stopped using cpu with not original software or operative system, i only use smartphone. I am willing to earn money and buy all original after all.
Bundokji

Re: University what to choose

Post by Bundokji »

If you did not know that the software was illegal, then i don't think your action would result in a bad Kamma.
And the Blessed One addressed the bhikkhus, saying: "Behold now, bhikkhus, I exhort you: All compounded things are subject to vanish. Strive with earnestness!"

This was the last word of the Tathagata.
mario92

Re: University what to choose

Post by mario92 »

Thank you but i think i knew it but have to accept the fact , because i would Been kick off of home or i don't know, it was dificult aspect in home. The first 2 and half Years were unnoticed, until being asked to used them then and install them in my computer wich was maybe when i couldnt act otherwise. At that time i was with Lot of problems in my mind which seems to Been half solved. Maybe intelligence could be a crucial aspect at that time. Thank you :) Maybe the trick is to choose skillfully since the begining.