Happy Birthday Lyndon Taylor!

A place to discuss casual topics amongst spiritual friends.
SDC

Happy Birthday Lyndon Taylor!

Post by SDC »

Hope today is a great day!

A fiddle tune for our resident luthier. :)
“Life is swept along, short is the life span; no shelters exist for one who has reached old age. Seeing clearly this danger in death, a seeker of peace should drop the world’s bait.” SN 1.3
DNS
Site Admin

Re: Happy Birthday Lyndon Taylor!

Post by DNS »

Happy Birthday!!

Sam Vara
Site Admin

Post by Sam Vara »

Happy Birthday! I hope you have a great day.
Pseudobabble

Post by Pseudobabble »

Happy Birthday lyndon :)
"Does Master Gotama have any position at all?"

"A 'position,' Vaccha, is something that a Tathagata has done away with. What a Tathagata sees is this: 'Such is form, such its origination, such its disappearance; such is feeling, such its origination, such its disappearance; such is perception...such are fabrications...such is consciousness, such its origination, such its disappearance.'" - Aggi-Vacchagotta Sutta

'Dust thou art, and unto dust thou shalt return.' - Genesis 3:19

'Some fart freely, some try to hide and silence it. Which one is correct?' - Saegnapha
Virgo

Post by Virgo »

Happy Birthday Lyndon!

Kevin
binocular

Post by binocular »

Hic Rhodus, hic salta!
binocular

Post by binocular »

And two more, because Bach is Bach:

Hic Rhodus, hic salta!
Garrib

Post by Garrib »

Happy Birthday!! May you have an excellent, happy, safe, healthy, and prosperous year!
Lucas Oliveira

Post by Lucas Oliveira »

Happy Birthday Lyndon Taylor!!!

:anjali:
I participate in this forum using Google Translator. http://translate.google.com.br

http://www.acessoaoinsight.net/
lyndon taylor

Post by lyndon taylor »

thank you all, just noticed this, the start of my birthday had my car in the shop to get smogged but as I was able to pick it up in the afternoon, things picked up, binocular I just bought back one of the clavichords I built 20 years ago, great for Bach.
18 years ago I made one of the most important decisions of my life and entered a local Cambodian Buddhist Temple as a temple boy and, for only 3 weeks, an actual Therevada Buddhist monk. I am not a scholar, great meditator, or authority on Buddhism, but Buddhism is something I love from the Bottom of my heart. It has taught me sobriety, morality, peace, and very importantly that my suffering is optional, and doesn't have to run my life. I hope to give back what little I can to the Buddhist community, sincerely former monk John

http://trickleupeconomictheory.blogspot.com/
lyndon taylor

Post by lyndon taylor »

delete
Last edited by lyndon taylor on Sat Mar 10, 2018 4:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
18 years ago I made one of the most important decisions of my life and entered a local Cambodian Buddhist Temple as a temple boy and, for only 3 weeks, an actual Therevada Buddhist monk. I am not a scholar, great meditator, or authority on Buddhism, but Buddhism is something I love from the Bottom of my heart. It has taught me sobriety, morality, peace, and very importantly that my suffering is optional, and doesn't have to run my life. I hope to give back what little I can to the Buddhist community, sincerely former monk John

lyndon taylor

Post by lyndon taylor »

Just realized I may have a privacy blocker on my facebook, here's the new clavichord five octave unfretted copy of Hass

lyndon taylor

Post by lyndon taylor »

OK this facebook post of my clavichord should be public;

mario92

Post by mario92 »

Happy birthday :)
No_Mind

Post by No_Mind »

Belated Happy Birthday Lyndon. Many Happy Returns

:namaste:
"The struggle itself toward the heights is enough to fill a man's heart. One must imagine Sisyphus happy.”― Albert Camus