Hillary gave Away all our Uranium!

Casual discussion amongst spiritual friends.
User avatar
JeffR
Posts: 269
Joined: Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:54 am
Location: Minnesota, Lakota Nation (Occupier)

Re: Hillary gave Away all our Uranium!

Post by JeffR » Sun Feb 18, 2018 3:15 am

chownah wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:15 am
Innocent until proven guilty....indictment is not proof of guilt.
chownah
There are a lot of "innocent" people who have committed dangerous crimes roaming free under this adage.
Therein what are 'six (types of) disrespect'? One dwells without respect, without deference for the Teacher; one dwells without respect, without deference for the Teaching; one dwells without respect, without deference for the Order; one dwells without respect, without deference for the precepts; one dwells without respect, without deference for heedfulness; one dwells without respect, without deference for hospitality. These are six (types of) disrespect.
:Vibh 945

chownah
Posts: 7327
Joined: Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:19 pm

Re: Hillary gave Away all our Uranium!

Post by chownah » Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:06 am

JeffR wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 3:15 am
chownah wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:15 am
Innocent until proven guilty....indictment is not proof of guilt.
chownah
There are a lot of "innocent" people who have committed dangerous crimes roaming free under this adage.
Not just an adage.
Presumption of Innocence
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Presumption_of_innocence
an excerpt:
In many states, presumption of innocence is a legal right of the accused in a criminal trial, and it is an international human right under the UN's Universal Declaration of Human Rights, Article 11. Under the presumption of innocence, the legal burden of proof is thus on the prosecution, which must collect and present compelling evidence to the trier of fact.
chownah

alan
Posts: 3087
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:14 am
Location: Miramar beach, Fl.

Re: Hillary gave Away all our Uranium!

Post by alan » Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:53 am

Not "Fake News". Mueller is cracking down and getting guilty people to admit their crimes.

in the end, I will win. Because I said God Dam Trump is working for the Russians. I will be proven right.

User avatar
JeffR
Posts: 269
Joined: Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:54 am
Location: Minnesota, Lakota Nation (Occupier)

Re: Hillary gave Away all our Uranium!

Post by JeffR » Sat Feb 24, 2018 5:16 am

chownah wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:06 am
JeffR wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 3:15 am
chownah wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:15 am
Innocent until proven guilty....indictment is not proof of guilt.
chownah
There are a lot of "innocent" people who have committed dangerous crimes roaming free under this adage.
Not just an adage.
Presumption of Innocence
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Presumption_of_innocence
an excerpt:
In many states, presumption of innocence is a legal right of the accused in a criminal trial, and it is an international human right under the UN's Universal Declaration of Human Rights, Article 11. Under the presumption of innocence, the legal burden of proof is thus on the prosecution, which must collect and present compelling evidence to the trier of fact.
chownah
I'm not referring to presumptions; I'm referring to what is. I person who is guilty is guilty, no matter what you or anyone else wants to believe.
Therein what are 'six (types of) disrespect'? One dwells without respect, without deference for the Teacher; one dwells without respect, without deference for the Teaching; one dwells without respect, without deference for the Order; one dwells without respect, without deference for the precepts; one dwells without respect, without deference for heedfulness; one dwells without respect, without deference for hospitality. These are six (types of) disrespect.
:Vibh 945

chownah
Posts: 7327
Joined: Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:19 pm

Re: Hillary gave Away all our Uranium!

Post by chownah » Sat Feb 24, 2018 7:40 am

JeffR wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 5:16 am
chownah wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:06 am
JeffR wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 3:15 am


There are a lot of "innocent" people who have committed dangerous crimes roaming free under this adage.
Not just an adage.
Presumption of Innocence
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Presumption_of_innocence
an excerpt:
In many states, presumption of innocence is a legal right of the accused in a criminal trial, and it is an international human right under the UN's Universal Declaration of Human Rights, Article 11. Under the presumption of innocence, the legal burden of proof is thus on the prosecution, which must collect and present compelling evidence to the trier of fact.
chownah
I'm not referring to presumptions; I'm referring to what is. I person who is guilty is guilty, no matter what you or anyone else wants to believe.
yeah but if you treat them like they are guilty because you are wrong and it turns out that they are not guilty then you have treated them wrongly...
chownah

User avatar
JeffR
Posts: 269
Joined: Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:54 am
Location: Minnesota, Lakota Nation (Occupier)

Re: Hillary gave Away all our Uranium!

Post by JeffR » Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:32 am

chownah wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 7:40 am

yeah but if you treat them like they are guilty because you are wrong and it turns out that they are not guilty then you have treated them wrongly...
chownah
???????????????????
No one insinuated such a thing except you.
Therein what are 'six (types of) disrespect'? One dwells without respect, without deference for the Teacher; one dwells without respect, without deference for the Teaching; one dwells without respect, without deference for the Order; one dwells without respect, without deference for the precepts; one dwells without respect, without deference for heedfulness; one dwells without respect, without deference for hospitality. These are six (types of) disrespect.
:Vibh 945

Locked

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 28 guests