Sattva/Louise

A place to discuss casual topics amongst spiritual friends.
SarathW

Re: Sattva/Louise

Post by SarathW »

Hi Louise
Sorry to hear your plight with your illness.
Have the faith in Triple Gem.
Take your ordeal as an opportunity to learn and experience what Buddha taught, not as a hurdle.
:group:
“As the lamp consumes oil, the path realises Nibbana”
SDC

Post by SDC »

Louise, no matter what they try they can't win. Keep showing them that they shouldn't mess with you! Heal up quick and we can't wait to have you back!
“Life is swept along, short is the life span; no shelters exist for one who has reached old age. Seeing clearly this danger in death, a seeker of peace should drop the world’s bait.” SN 1.3
DNS
Site Admin

Post by DNS »

Glad to hear you are in the process of recovery from that bad fall!
:anjali:
sentinel

Post by sentinel »

Hi there sattva ,

Greetings ,
sattva wrote: Sun Mar 11, 2018 1:30 am

Apparently, they took me to the ER and found out that my brain was shifting positions because I had a subdural hemotoma,. I was bleeding inside the brain.
FYI ,

I just want to let you know , there is prescription using Chinese herbal medicine to treat solid swelling of clotted blood within the tissues.
And you need to watch your blood pressure constantly , I don't know previously whether you have hypertension or not because this will affect your conditions .

If you are interested to know more about Chinese medicine you can p.m. me . I can share with you what I know .

May you be well soon .

Best regards .
Aloka

Post by Aloka »

Get well soon, Louise :heart:

JeffR

Post by JeffR »

Louise,
Sorry to hear of your physical difficulties. With your refuge in the Dhamma, I know you will remaion peaceful. May you be well.
-Jeff
Therein what are 'six (types of) disrespect'? One dwells without respect, without deference for the Teacher; one dwells without respect, without deference for the Teaching; one dwells without respect, without deference for the Order; one dwells without respect, without deference for the precepts; one dwells without respect, without deference for heedfulness; one dwells without respect, without deference for hospitality. These are six (types of) disrespect.
:Vibh 945
Cittasanto

Post by Cittasanto »

I will be keeping you in my citta while I meditate.

Much Metta
Blog, Suttas, Aj Chah, Facebook.

He who knows only his own side of the case knows little of that. His reasons may be good, and no one may have been able to refute them.
But if he is equally unable to refute the reasons on the opposite side, if he does not so much as know what they are, he has no ground for preferring either opinion …
He must be able to hear them from persons who actually believe them … he must know them in their most plausible and persuasive form.
John Stuart Mill