Where can I get a copy of The Mind Stilled

If you wish to partake in casual "off-topic" discussion amongst spiritual friends, please do so in the Lounge at Dhamma Wheel Engaged.
The Thinker

Where can I get a copy of The Mind Stilled

Post by The Thinker » Wed Apr 05, 2017 11:48 am

Hello, I live in the UK and would like to purchase a copy of the complete mind stilled series is there anywhere it is available?
"Watch your heart, observe. Be the observer, be the knower, not the condition" Ajahn Sumedho volume5 - The Wheel Of Truth

retrofuturist
Site Admin

Re: Where can I get a copy of The Mind Stilled

Post by retrofuturist » Wed Apr 05, 2017 11:54 am

Greetings,

Unfortunately, it's very difficult to source physical copies in English, outside of Sri Lanka... and the full 33 lecture set cannot be purchased, only freely given.

I was fortunate enough to obtain a copy from the kind folks at https://www.facebook.com/seeingthrough/

I wish you luck!

:reading:

Metta,
Paul. :)
"The uprooting of identity is seen by the noble ones as pleasurable; but this contradicts what the whole world sees." (Snp 3.12)

"It is natural that one who knows and sees things as they really are is disenchanted and dispassionate." (AN 10.2)

“Truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.” (Flannery O'Connor)

The Thinker

Post by The Thinker » Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:51 pm

Thanks Paul, will give it a go!
"Watch your heart, observe. Be the observer, be the knower, not the condition" Ajahn Sumedho volume5 - The Wheel Of Truth

Crazy cloud

Post by Crazy cloud » Wed Apr 05, 2017 3:32 pm

I have the whole series downloaded via podcast, read by Bhikkhu Nanananda ... not sure if that is interesting or the same as asked for here

:smile:
If you didn't care
What happened to me
And I didn't care for you

We would zig-zag our way
Through the boredom and pain
Occasionally glancing up through the rain

Wondering which of the
Buggers to blame
And watching for pigs on the wing
- Roger Waters

Bijlefeld

Post by Bijlefeld » Tue May 02, 2017 5:43 am

I found all of them as .pdf files through google, I'm happy to share them via email to anyone interested in a copy.
With Metta,
Josh

Polar Bear

Post by Polar Bear » Tue May 02, 2017 5:56 am

It sounds like you are asking specifically for a hard copy. But here is a link to the webpage that has the sermons: http://seeingthroughthenet.net/books/

You could go to The Color Company and have it all printed out and put into a binder or something if you prefer a hard copy.

:anjali:
"I don't envision a single thing that, when developed & cultivated, leads to such great benefit as the mind. The mind, when developed & cultivated, leads to great benefit."

"I don't envision a single thing that, when undeveloped & uncultivated, brings about such suffering & stress as the mind. The mind, when undeveloped & uncultivated, brings about suffering & stress."