Anesthesia possibly bringing back memories of past lives? (VIDEO)

Casual discussion amongst spiritual friends.
samseva

Anesthesia possibly bringing back memories of past lives? (VIDEO)

Post by samseva » Thu Mar 02, 2017 3:55 pm

Last edited by samseva on Fri Mar 03, 2017 2:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

Aloka

Re: Anesthesia possibly bringing back memories of past lives? (VIDEO)

Post by Aloka » Thu Mar 02, 2017 5:34 pm

samseva wrote: don't know if this teenager listens to rap. However, from many years of studying music and languages, his intonation, cadence and stress are perfect
It certainly doesn't sound anything like a genuine rapper to me, Samseva and it doesn't look remotely like past life experience to me either.

Its not in the least bit unusual for kids to pretend to be gangsters (or anyone else they find intriguing) and display vivid imaginations in roleplay games .

This article with the same video also has a date of May 2016 so its not even recent:
and "Brandon soon realizes he’s still under the influence of ‘laughing gas,’ but tells his mom, “Dubai was LIT.”
http://www.lifedaily.com/boy-wakes-up-f ... -gangster/

:rolleye:

samseva

Post by samseva » Fri Mar 03, 2017 2:13 am

Aloka wrote:.
samseva wrote: don't know if this teenager listens to rap. However, from many years of studying music and languages, his intonation, cadence and stress are perfect
It certainly doesn't sound anything like a genuine rapper to me, Samseva and it doesn't look remotely like past life experience to me either.

Its not in the least bit unusual for kids to pretend to be gangsters (or anyone else they find intriguing) and display vivid imaginations in roleplay games .

This article with the same video also has a date of May 2016 so its not even recent:
and "Brandon soon realizes he’s still under the influence of ‘laughing gas,’ but tells his mom, “Dubai was LIT.”
http://www.lifedaily.com/boy-wakes-up-f ... -gangster/

:rolleye:
Your post is kind of condescending, no? Especially with the roll eyes emoticon. This is the Lounge and I said it's an interesting video to ponder about (and even gave counter-arguments to discredit that it's a past life experience). If you have something like this to say, why simply not post in the first place?

Virg02

Post by Virg02 » Fri Mar 03, 2017 2:51 am

samseva wrote: I don't know if this teenager listens to rap. However, from many years of studying music and languages, his intonation, cadence and stress are perfect. Judging from the mother's accent, he also seems to be of Irish decent, and his Irish accent doesn't surface at all. He actually has an African American (gangster) accent and for a huge number of times, he uses complex and very expressive colloquial African American (or gangster) expressions.
Samseva, his accent is over-exaggerated, and his mother's accent is from Eastern Massachusetts, not Ireland.

Kevin