Haagen Dazs : Moon-shaped ice cream !!

A place to discuss casual topics amongst spiritual friends.
yawares

Haagen Dazs : Moon-shaped ice cream !!

Post by yawares »

Dear Members,

Do you want to taste this Moon-shaped icecream?? Oh..I really want to!!! :heart: :jumping:

Moon-shaped ice cream insanely cool, impossible to eat :shrug: (possible to me: yawares) :heart:
[By Tecca]

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/technology- ... 57237.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

If the common ice cream cone no longer poses a challenge, might we suggest you step up your game to this?

Have your taste buds ever wanted to blast off into outer space? Want a dessert treat that's out of this world? No need to try to shoot the moon this holiday season — we've got a scrumptious delight that's sure to please. With numerous apologies for the onslaught of puns, we present to you this: The Haagen Dazs Ice Moon ice cream cake, formed in the shape of the Earth's moon.

The dairy treat comes in two different flavors: white moon and orange moon. The white moon is constructed of macadamia nut ice cream, merengue, and a coating of raspberry ice cream. The orange moon is layered nutty ice cream and caramel, with a coating of vanilla.

:heart: I'll buy it if I see it at Kroger/HEB :jumping: I think Moon-shaped ice cream will be quite popular!! :tongue:
yawares :heart: