The editor when used in making a post

Tell us how you think the forum can be improved. We will listen.
chownah

The editor when used in making a post

Post by chownah »

Right now the editor is functioning like it always did before the server change in that you don't need to scroll left and right to see all the text when my monitor is set to 175%. But when creating a post it is not the same in that the text runs off the edges and you must either scroll left and right to see all of the text or change the monitor setting to 100%.

It is difficult for me to read this forum when my monitor is set on 100% and I always use 175% so it would be much better for me if the editor was configured the way it was before.

An aging population appreciates larger text.
chownah
retrofuturist

Re: The editor when used in making a post

Post by retrofuturist »

Greetings chownah,

I think I understand what you're describing, but can you please take a screenshot of what's happening and either upload it here, or e-mail it to David, so that it can be passed on to the webmaster.

Thank you.

Metta,
Paul. :)
"Whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things."
chownah

Re: The editor when used in making a post

Post by chownah »

It's not doing it now....maybe someone fixed it? If I see it again I'll try to figure out how to do a print screen and put it in a post in the suggestion box.
Thanks for your time and effort.
chownah