Registering Accounts Problem

Tell us how you think the forum can be improved. We will listen.
Akalika

Registering Accounts Problem

Post by Akalika »

Hi,

When clicking the "submit" button to register for this account, the website lagged so I clicked the button again. After that, the page simply refreshed, so I tried to register the same username again, at which point it said the username was already taken. So I tried to register a new username called "Paccaya," and the same process repeated itself. At that point, it occurred to me that perhaps the prior account had already been created (while the website was lagging) and that that was the reason why the name appeared to already be in use. This turned out to be true, so now it seems that I have created two accounts: one "Akalika" and one "Paccaya." :shrug:

Obviously, having multiple accounts is against the rules, and it was not my intention to make more than one. I'd prefer to keep this username and delete the "Paccaya" username.

Thank you!

Metta
mikenz66

Re: Registering Accounts Problem

Post by mikenz66 »

Thanks. One of our Admin people can sort that out for you in due course.

:anjali:
Mike
retrofuturist

Re: Registering Accounts Problem

Post by retrofuturist »

Greetings Akalika,

Welcome to Dhamma Wheel. Nice user name!

:buddha1:
mikenz66 wrote:One of our Admin people can sort that out for you in due course.
Done... "Paccaya" has been shut down.

Metta,
Paul. :)
"Whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things."