Bump Topic

Tell us how you think the forum can be improved. We will listen.
Nicholas Weeks

Bump Topic

Post by Nicholas Weeks »

This is a feature that is new to me. At bottom left of one's own posts is an button to bump it up to the top. But it is not there for others' posts, nor for all of one's own. Do not fathom how or when or if the Bump Topic button decides to appear, but it is useful when it does.
Good and evil have no fixed form. It's as easy to turn from doing bad to doing good as it is to flip over the hand from the back to the palm. It's simply up to us to do it. Master Hsuan Hua.
elaine

Re: Bump Topic

Post by elaine »

Will wrote:This is a feature that is new to me. At bottom left of one's own posts is an button to bump it up to the top. But it is not there for others' posts, nor for all of one's own. Do not fathom how or when or if the Bump Topic button decides to appear, but it is useful when it does.
Test Bump Topic button.

There is no such button on my screen. :shrug:
Nicholas Weeks

Re: Bump Topic

Post by Nicholas Weeks »

elaine wrote:
Will wrote:This is a feature that is new to me. At bottom left of one's own posts is an button to bump it up to the top. But it is not there for others' posts, nor for all of one's own. Do not fathom how or when or if the Bump Topic button decides to appear, but it is useful when it does.
Test Bump Topic button.

There is no such button on my screen. :shrug:
It seems one has to have started the thread and such thread has to be a pretty old one too; then the Bump button appears. How old? I do not know.
Good and evil have no fixed form. It's as easy to turn from doing bad to doing good as it is to flip over the hand from the back to the palm. It's simply up to us to do it. Master Hsuan Hua.