email contact with others

Tell us how you think the forum can be improved. We will listen.
The Thinker

email contact with others

Post by The Thinker »

I find myself seeking advice sometimes from various forum members, I sometimes feel the need to post on topics that perhaps may cause some discomfort of thought for some forum members, and I am mindful enough not to discuss some thoughts that may be passing through my thick head.

Would any of the experienced members(monks etc) be willing to share email, for subjects of confusion or to clarify different aspects of practice and advice? Or is the facility already available or just not possible?

:namaste:
"Watch your heart, observe. Be the observer, be the knower, not the condition" Ajahn Sumedho volume5 - The Wheel Of Truth
Ben

Re: email contact with others

Post by Ben »

Why not use personal message?
“No lists of things to be done. The day providential to itself. The hour. There is no later. This is later. All things of grace and beauty such that one holds them to one's heart have a common provenance in pain. Their birth in grief and ashes.”
- Cormac McCarthy, The Road

Learn this from the waters:
in mountain clefts and chasms,
loud gush the streamlets,
but great rivers flow silently.
- Sutta Nipata 3.725

Compassionate Hands Foundation (Buddhist aid in Myanmar) • Buddhist Global ReliefUNHCR

e: [email protected]..
The Thinker

Re: email contact with others

Post by The Thinker »

Thanks Ben , My eyes were blind but now they can see. :idea:
"Watch your heart, observe. Be the observer, be the knower, not the condition" Ajahn Sumedho volume5 - The Wheel Of Truth