Bouncing images

Tell us how you think the forum can be improved. We will listen.
zan

Bouncing images

Postby zan » Mon Mar 06, 2017 7:32 pm

Apologies if this is a silly suggestion. I know you all do a lot of work on this forum and I sincerely appreciate it and do not wish to waste your time!

Anyway, when I have a post box open and am typing, the dancing, bouncing, juggling, etc. images on the right side of the screen are quite distracting and annoying. Would it be possible to make an option to make them invisible somehow?
I don't have much knowledge of the Dhamma, I'm just a beginner. Keep that in mind before you take anything I say too seriously :tongue:

Bhikkhu Pesala

Re: Bouncing images

Postby Bhikkhu Pesala » Mon Mar 06, 2017 7:41 pm

This is a browser option. Most browsers will have an option to disable animated images.

Which browser are you using?
AIM WebsitePāli FontsIn This Very LifeBuddhist ChroniclesSoftware (Upasampadā: 24th June, 1979)

zan

Postby zan » Mon Mar 06, 2017 8:13 pm

Bhikkhu Pesala wrote:This is a browser option. Most browsers will have an option to disable animated images.

Which browser are you using?

Oh! Thank you Venerable. I am technologically illiterate and didn't even know that was an option. I use Chrome.
I don't have much knowledge of the Dhamma, I'm just a beginner. Keep that in mind before you take anything I say too seriously :tongue:

Bhikkhu Pesala

Postby Bhikkhu Pesala » Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:39 pm

There does not seem to be a built-in method in Chrome.

Try one of these Extensions
AIM WebsitePāli FontsIn This Very LifeBuddhist ChroniclesSoftware (Upasampadā: 24th June, 1979)

zan

Postby zan » Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:58 pm

Bhikkhu Pesala wrote:There does not seem to be a built-in method in Chrome.

Try one of these Extensions

Thank you Venerable.

Return to “Suggestion box”