ups unpolite like ever...

Introduce yourself to others at Dhamma Wheel.
Samana Johann 1

Re: ups unpolite like ever...

Post by Samana Johann 1 »

My person gives back here the account he took uninvited, taken on vague and doubtful trust.

He also ask for pardon if anybody was improper adressed or got hurt at the time he uncomfortable dwelled here. May nobody think anything my person has done here was for the purpose to be imitated and followed like wise.

_/ _ _/ _ _/ _

Namo tassa bhagavato arahato sammā-sambuddhassa

Ratanattaye pamādena, dvārattayena kataṃ,
Sabbaṃ aparādhaṃ khamatha me bhante.
May the Triple Gem forgive me for any wrong we have done out of carelessness in thought, word, or deed.

May all of you here, have or find firm refuge, may all of you here gain freedom from suffering in this very existence.
May all beings, have or find firm refuge, may all beings gain freedom from suffering in this very existence.

Metta & mudita
It's not clear if the possibility to take on form here is given, so also this post might be made on merely uncomfortable trust. Please don't be shy to make remark as well as to do what ever with the post you might be inspired to. Key is found here. May it be, how ever, understood as Dhamma-Dana toward the Sangha of Buddhas Savakas and those following them and not thought for any kind of trade or exchange for low purpose for the world. Feel also always welcome here.
JamesTheGiant

Post by JamesTheGiant »

Goodbye Bhante!
You should take full ordination, instead of just being a novice. Isn't it time to step up? Aren't you always telling us to do what the buddha taught?
And you should also give away your computer, cut your internet off. Do the true work of a monk, instead of wasting time on the internet.
One way is to gain name and fame.
Quite another is the way to Nibbana!
Seeing this, let the Bhikkhu, the true disciple
of the Buddha, reject both name, fame and gain,
seeking only the comfort & bliss of solitary seclusion.
Samana_Johann

Post by Samana_Johann »

Good householder asked via no-replay email:
Hi, are you monk? if so, can you help me give meditation subject?
My person does homeless, yes, good householder, and if wishing to know more, maybe here an anchor. The object, the primar focus for gaining liberation, right effort, teaches causes for meditation (as an advanced parth of the path), focuses on right view, right resolve, right speech, deeds, and peak: right livelihood.

Common used subjects for reflection and improve, as well as to nourish causes to be able to do are the six refelctions, good householder.

Once having left home, if ready for homelesd (letting go of world), it's time for further hobby, kammaṭṭhāna.

Sure, also your Venerables here would already know you better to send good householder off into seclution when time is right and home(giving up)task seems to be done.

Good how ever, to ask, ask, ask, having traced homeless.

[Q&A] What should one meditate upon as a beginner? (Bhavana for Laypeople) may be helpful in addition.
Neither invited nor member of the community here, but the here given as received: Dhamma-dana
Samana_Johann

Post by Samana_Johann »

As it is custom to let known leave: There, here, hasn't much changed aside that Venerables do also offical housekeeping for householders now (and thought it might have become something lead by the Gems), aside of the usual serving and eating together. Thinking that it would just burdensome when firm objectives aren't the same, it's surely better to move on from here again. May some left behind be nevertheless of use for some, able to receive.

metta & mudita
Neither invited nor member of the community here, but the here given as received: Dhamma-dana
StrivingforMonkhood

Post by StrivingforMonkhood »

@ OP May you fulfill your deepest wish for happiness.

Peace and enlightenment :anjali:
May we all fulfill our deepest wish for happiness

We are already Buddha