ups unpolite like ever...

Introduce yourself to others at Dhamma Wheel.
DNS
Site Admin

Re: ups unpolite like ever...

Post by DNS »

Samana Johann 1 wrote: Fri Mar 16, 2018 4:36 pm Short to the past here, DW was the first place my person took birth on internet and came in touch with "Buddhist". After serial times of having being banned, always hardly "criticising" the moderators and owner, better placing encouragements toward generosity and Sila, my person got soon permanently banned.
You were never banned for "criticizing" moderators or owner, if that were the case you would have already been banned on your first day back, the day before yesterday. You were banned, in the past for violations of the terms of service.

What does "ups" stand for in the title of this thread?
binocular

Post by binocular »

DNS wrote: Fri Mar 16, 2018 7:27 pmWhat does "ups" stand for in the title of this thread?
Probably oops -- https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/oops
The German form/spelling is "ups" (the OP's native language is German and sometimes shows through in his English).
Hic Rhodus, hic salta!
Samana Johann 1

Post by Samana Johann 1 »

Again, Householder David, what ever would be tried to do and solve things in "modern" ways would not work.

My person, and it's actually not the reason for approach to gain ways to approach here, but that you don't loose you connection, better win, to the Savaka Sangha, even if given afterwards, would need to abound the/a gift.

Since laws have never helped to be not just weapons for "fools", defilements, there are this simple precepts, starting with refuge to fall not away. Killing, is killing (deriving of existence) stealing (taking, destroying, deriving, deleating) is stealing.

The wonderful work "Wisdom over Justice" might help.

Since it is not really by right means that all here is given and many are easy confused by outwardly impressions "hey he does as well", again and clear: it would have been not correct to take access to dwell here, and if would have put suggsetions for the own sake, as well.

So do not see it as an act of disregard or ill-will or even childish ingratitude that my gives back here the taken in trust account for just the purpose to give advices how things will not naturally end.

If not understood, if not able to figure out the right basic means, you can not be helped by the Sangha of not corrupted.

And it's not to pull anybody out of his/her dependency or to 'liberate' (steal) slaves, that the door to more proper ways, for those wishing and seek advices in regard of the tradition of the Noble Ones, is left behind: sangham.net, for the Sangha.net, whether for the Venerable Sirs comming in touch, or lay followers, or interested, either to active give there into Upanissaya or by catching just up ideas and do even a better.

It's a forest monastery, remote, lot of danger around, landmines, no protection, guards aside of trust in kamma and respecting the Devas and those walking in front or having been arived... so certain high Nissaya is required, the mass will not be able to use.

Householder David, there are no claims, there are no demands raised, and there is nothing my person asks you, having received even so many, aside of give firm faith into the basics and use your special merits to become either a real follower of Anāthapiṇḍikassa or hurry in leaving house outwardly, since it would be really a waste to have just such lingas left behind:

The yellow ones in the garden, the plattes and all other made to addorments, occupied.

You know, it's not not a accident to get born in a tripe known as juwel dealer but a seldom possibility here to leave the wheel and get free of Buddha-nature.

Those children around are a matter of own kamma. So try to be a sample for those of them capable to make fundamental changes.
Gaining Dhamma requires to give up one holds on thinking it's ones own.

Mudita
It's not clear if the possibility to take on form here is given, so also this post might be made on merely uncomfortable trust. Please don't be shy to make remark as well as to do what ever with the post you might be inspired to. Key is found here. May it be, how ever, understood as Dhamma-Dana toward the Sangha of Buddhas Savakas and those following them and not thought for any kind of trade or exchange for low purpose for the world. Feel also always welcome here.
Samana Johann 1

If one wishes to correct typos, spelling, grammer, what ever, one may do so every time:

pass word: [netyhrwz435 ; old] [netvtef54229 ; old 19.3.2018] gtesvr647
It's not clear if the possibility to take on form here is given, so also this post might be made on merely uncomfortable trust. Please don't be shy to make remark as well as to do what ever with the post you might be inspired to. Key is found here. May it be, how ever, understood as Dhamma-Dana toward the Sangha of Buddhas Savakas and those following them and not thought for any kind of trade or exchange for low purpose for the world. Feel also always welcome here.
Samana Johann 1

Sam Vara wrote: Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:08 am

1) Bhante, it would be great if you could not use white font. It's just too hard to read.
Encouraging people to "googlyana", caught in this realm, and training minfullness rather then consume, was it's pupose, Nyom Sam Vara. My person is aware, like Upasika Binocular pointed out below, that there are less willing to use "Dhamma-places" for practicing dana, sila, samadhi, panna, mindfullness on each level of defilements and that it can course easy annoying till grave missdeeds arise. But to answer indirect also to Upasika Binoculars account, it's because of the three sick people that the fourth also "receives" medicin that would not heal. Maybe the links, also this discussions contain useful suggestions for your place. May person will try to find ways to do neither fall into usuals nor "hurt" to much, those used to be served by "mara", delight in sense-pleasure.
Sam Vara wrote: Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:08 am 2) Out of interest, could you explain why you refer to the yourself as "My person"? Is this making some kind of point about anatta, or do you think this is a common way of expressing the first person singular in English? The convention is "I" or "me". So many people have taken issue with this sort of writing that the idiosyncracy has now become the message.
Also this is a good part of training against the flow into faster, easier and into debts. Usually my person uses Atma (from "Atman", "I", a polite third person approach of one self when speaking with householders, like it is usual here) Also it's very impolite to use first person and secound, or name calling. Althought the way of speech died out in western world, especially on internet, it's a very useful training. Some informations in english, to investigate this matter, have been given here before: Usual kind of speech and adressing in Dhamma-communities in traditional countrie It needs a lot of attention to follow a conversation where only third person is used. Not easy, but usual here, except in very low social and education relations.

It's also a top reason for even very grave missdeeds on internet without restrictions, since it has been grown out of marxistic idiologies at least, goes hard against wrong view: "pseudo liberation, equality, homiehood", enemies to ever meet the path.

And no, it's the opposite of usual Jain-approaches in "I am nothing, I do not exist"

Atma thought it's good to place personal approaches here, but of course all worthy topics on a more general scale.

Upasaka Marcel had started to give a share of usual forms of conversation between houseless and householders here. (German only for now)

Althought the "Sangha" and the Buddhist communities try to pull the Dhamma and ways into the world, Atma prefers it to give ways to leave the worlds usuals toward path and fruits, the Gems. There will be not many touched in inspiring ways, of course.
Samana Johann 1

My person gives back here the account he took uninvited, taken on vague and doubtful trust.

He also ask for pardon if anybody was improper adressed or got hurt at the time he uncomfortable dwelled here. May nobody think anything my person has done here was for the purpose to be imitated and followed like wise.

_/ _ _/ _ _/ _

Namo tassa bhagavato arahato sammā-sambuddhassa

Ratanattaye pamādena, dvārattayena kataṃ,
Sabbaṃ aparādhaṃ khamatha me bhante.
May the Triple Gem forgive me for any wrong we have done out of carelessness in thought, word, or deed.

May all of you here, have or find firm refuge, may all of you here gain freedom from suffering in this very existence.
May all beings, have or find firm refuge, may all beings gain freedom from suffering in this very existence.

Metta & mudita
JamesTheGiant

Post by JamesTheGiant »

Goodbye Bhante!
You should take full ordination, instead of just being a novice. Isn't it time to step up? Aren't you always telling us to do what the buddha taught?
And you should also give away your computer, cut your internet off. Do the true work of a monk, instead of wasting time on the internet.
One way is to gain name and fame.
Quite another is the way to Nibbana!
Seeing this, let the Bhikkhu, the true disciple
of the Buddha, reject both name, fame and gain,
seeking only the comfort & bliss of solitary seclusion.
Samana_Johann

Post by Samana_Johann »

Good householder asked via no-replay email:
Hi, are you monk? if so, can you help me give meditation subject?
My person does homeless, yes, good householder, and if wishing to know more, maybe here an anchor. The object, the primar focus for gaining liberation, right effort, teaches causes for meditation (as an advanced parth of the path), focuses on right view, right resolve, right speech, deeds, and peak: right livelihood.

Common used subjects for reflection and improve, as well as to nourish causes to be able to do are the six refelctions, good householder.

Once having left home, if ready for homelesd (letting go of world), it's time for further hobby, kammaṭṭhāna.

Sure, also your Venerables here would already know you better to send good householder off into seclution when time is right and home(giving up)task seems to be done.

Good how ever, to ask, ask, ask, having traced homeless.

[Q&A] What should one meditate upon as a beginner? (Bhavana for Laypeople) may be helpful in addition.
Neither invited nor member of the community here, but the here given as received: Dhamma-dana
Samana_Johann

Post by Samana_Johann »

As it is custom to let known leave: There, here, hasn't much changed aside that Venerables do also offical housekeeping for householders now (and thought it might have become something lead by the Gems), aside of the usual serving and eating together. Thinking that it would just burdensome when firm objectives aren't the same, it's surely better to move on from here again. May some left behind be nevertheless of use for some, able to receive.

metta & mudita
Neither invited nor member of the community here, but the here given as received: Dhamma-dana
StrivingforMonkhood

Post by StrivingforMonkhood »

@ OP May you fulfill your deepest wish for happiness.

Peace and enlightenment :anjali:
May we all fulfill our deepest wish for happiness

We are already Buddha