ups unpolite like ever...

Introduce yourself to others at Dhamma Wheel.
Samana Johann 1

Re: ups unpolite like ever...

Post by Samana Johann 1 » Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:44 am

My person gives back here the account he took uninvited, taken on vague and doubtful trust.

He also ask for pardon if anybody was improper adressed or got hurt at the time he uncomfortable dwelled here. May nobody think anything my person has done here was for the purpose to be imitated and followed like wise.

_/ _ _/ _ _/ _

Namo tassa bhagavato arahato sammā-sambuddhassa

Ratanattaye pamādena, dvārattayena kataṃ,
Sabbaṃ aparādhaṃ khamatha me bhante.
May the Triple Gem forgive me for any wrong we have done out of carelessness in thought, word, or deed.

May all of you here, have or find firm refuge, may all of you here gain freedom from suffering in this very existence.
May all beings, have or find firm refuge, may all beings gain freedom from suffering in this very existence.

Metta & mudita
It's not clear if the possibility to take on form here is given, so also this post might be made on merely uncomfortable trust. Please don't be shy to make remark as well as to do what ever with the post you might be inspired to. Key is found here. May it be, how ever, understood as Dhamma-Dana toward the Sangha of Buddhas Savakas and those following them and not thought for any kind of trade or exchange for low purpose for the world. Feel also always welcome here.

JamesTheGiant

Re: ups unpolite like ever...

Post by JamesTheGiant » Thu Mar 22, 2018 9:25 am

Goodbye Bhante!
You should take full ordination, instead of just being a novice. Isn't it time to step up? Aren't you always telling us to do what the buddha taught?
And you should also give away your computer, cut your internet off. Do the true work of a monk, instead of wasting time on the internet.
One way is to gain name and fame.
Quite another is the way to Nibbana!
Seeing this, let the Bhikkhu, the true disciple
of the Buddha, reject both name, fame and gain,
seeking only the comfort & bliss of solitary seclusion.