Hello from Melbourne

Introduce yourself to others at Dhamma Wheel.
deedublew

Hello from Melbourne

Post by deedublew »

Hello,

Came across this forum just yesterday and joined in immediately !

Feel so privileged and humble to be associated with the 'kalyanamitta'.

Much blessings for sharing your knowledge and experiences.

Metta to all
DNS
Site Admin

Re: Hello from Melbourne

Post by DNS »

Welcome to DW, deedublew

Hey, nice username. :tongue:
retrofuturist

Post by retrofuturist »

Greetings,

Welcome to Dhamma Wheel.

:buddha2:

Metta,
Paul. :)
"Whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things."
Sam Vara
Site Admin

Post by Sam Vara »

Hello, and welcome to DW, DW! :hello:
bodom

Post by bodom »

Welcome!

:namaste:
Liberation is the inevitable fruit of the path and is bound to blossom forth when there is steady and persistent practice. The only requirements for reaching the final goal are two: to start and to continue. If these requirements are met there is no doubt the goal will be attained. This is the Dhamma, the undeviating law.

- BB
Slowlearner5

Post by Slowlearner5 »

Hi i'm also new from the same town.
I've been looking for an answer to something for a while but can't find much on the web. There's something similar on an Eckhardt Toll board, which helped that it's possibly similar elsewhere but only somewhat or missing a vital ingredient plus the peculiarities between differing body types, but I suppose it's personal so I can't post it either and from reading some posts your not really supposed to talk about experiences. Maybe a one on one with a teacher? In the meanwhile if I was born 100 000 years ago before articulate language and knowledge systems developed I would be on my own anyway, but under nature's trillion year old roof where stuff had been happening to evolved societies billions of light years ago anyway under this same roof. Maybe I'll get help billions of light years away into the future on the same topic. Just saying, info is scarce.