Hi.

Introduce yourself to others at Dhamma Wheel.
samsarictravelling

Hi.

Post by samsarictravelling »

I was something like "apple summer" as the ID here in the past, but I forgot the email address to it. I wish to start new with this 'samsarictravelling' ID, if moderators would allow it.

I am a guy, who lives in Canada.

I got my first experience of sitting meditation by the teaching of a vietnamese buddhist monk in 1986 (31 years ago). I am sure people know of me from lioncity message board and when I was "apple summer" here at dhamma wheel, because I revealed my real name then, I think. This time (for now, at least) I do not wish to reveal my name, with this new 'samsarictravelling' ID, if it is all right with the moderators.

samsarictravelling
Last edited by samsarictravelling on Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
bodom

Re: Hi.

Post by bodom »

Welcome.

:namaste:
Liberation is the inevitable fruit of the path and is bound to blossom forth when there is steady and persistent practice. The only requirements for reaching the final goal are two: to start and to continue. If these requirements are met there is no doubt the goal will be attained. This is the Dhamma, the undeviating law.

- BB
DNS
Site Admin

Post by DNS »

Welcome to DW!

:buddha2:
samsarictravelling

Thanks everyone. I just edited my introduction post for spelling errors, but I saw afterwards the editing of the post has to be approved by moderators, so that is why it has disappeared for now.

samsarictravelling
retrofuturist

Post by retrofuturist »

Greetings,

Welcome to Dhamma Wheel.

:buddha1:

You should now find that (other than in the Discovering Theravada section) your posts no longer require approval.

Metta,
Paul. :)
"Whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things."
samsarictravelling

retrofuturist wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:55 am Greetings,

Welcome to Dhamma Wheel.

:buddha1:

You should now find that (other than in the Discovering Theravada section) your posts no longer require approval.

Metta,
Paul. :)
Thank you.