Hello Again

Introduce yourself to others at Dhamma Wheel.
Modus.Ponens

Hello Again

Post by Modus.Ponens »

Hello DW.

It's been a long time since I last loged in. I had to leave because I was adding too much conflict and wasn't speaking effectively. Best I accept I am not effective and turn off the Politics section. I do not regret telling the truth. I regret telling it harshly, which ends up obscuring truth, or even distort it throuh sarcasm and/or irritation. This is not a small matter in a buddhist comunity. It helped fuel other conflicts indirectly, something I wish didn't happen.

Anyway, I need a frequent input of Dhamma and rejoining DW is one of the best ways to get it. I hope all is well with everyone.

Añjali
'This is peace, this is exquisite — the resolution of all fabrications; the relinquishment of all acquisitions; the ending of craving; dispassion; cessation; Unbinding.' - Jhana Sutta
retrofuturist

Re: Hello Again

Post by retrofuturist »

Greetings MP,

Welcome back!

:buddha1:

(If you have any trouble with deactivation of the news section, let me know)

Metta,
Paul. :)
"Whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things."
bodom

Post by bodom »

Its good to see you back MP.

:anjali:
Liberation is the inevitable fruit of the path and is bound to blossom forth when there is steady and persistent practice. The only requirements for reaching the final goal are two: to start and to continue. If these requirements are met there is no doubt the goal will be attained. This is the Dhamma, the undeviating law.

- BB
SarathW

Post by SarathW »

Anyway, I need a frequent input of Dhamma and rejoining DW is one of the best ways to get it.
This is what matters. Every thing else is trivial.
Welcome back!
:D
“As the lamp consumes oil, the path realises Nibbana”
DNS
Site Admin

Post by DNS »

Welcome back!

:buddha1:
Modus.Ponens

Post by Modus.Ponens »

Thank you all. :smile:

Good to see you're well, David.

:anjali:
'This is peace, this is exquisite — the resolution of all fabrications; the relinquishment of all acquisitions; the ending of craving; dispassion; cessation; Unbinding.' - Jhana Sutta
SDC

Post by SDC »

Welcome back, MP!!
“Life is swept along, short is the life span; no shelters exist for one who has reached old age. Seeing clearly this danger in death, a seeker of peace should drop the world’s bait.” SN 1.3