Hi. I joined ages ago but now hope to much more active

Introduce yourself to others at Dhamma Wheel.
andyebarnes67

Hi. I joined ages ago but now hope to much more active

Post by andyebarnes67 » Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:47 pm

Hi everyone.
I joined here many moons ago but made little use of this space as I got drawn into Buddhist Facebook groups instead.

However, as my studies of, and occasional realisations from, the Canon progress and my questions become more technical, I found those somewhat lacking. Perhaps it's the ego echo chamber that Facebook can often be that gets in the way.

Anyway, I've now left said groups and so look forward to learning from the good folk here and contributing what little I may, where I can

........ Off to explore the boards :woohoo:
Metta
:meditate:
Andy Barnes
My comments are by nature, subjective interpretations from my mind. As such, they are never wrong, They are as they are. They are never right, They are as they are.

retrofuturist
Site Admin

Re: Hi. I joined ages ago but now hope to much more active

Post by retrofuturist » Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:28 am

Greetings Andy,

Welcome back.

:buddha2:

Metta,
Paul. :)
"Do not force others, including children, by any means whatsoever, to adopt your views, whether by authority, threat, money, propaganda, or even education." - Ven. Thich Nhat Hanh

"The uprooting of identity is seen by the noble ones as pleasurable; but this contradicts what the whole world sees." (Snp 3.12)

"To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead" - Thomas Paine