Farewell Intro

Introduce yourself to others at Dhamma Wheel.
Denisa

Farewell Intro

Post by Denisa »

For a change, I thought of writing my intro as the last post when leaving the forum :). Some pieces of my bio is evident in my posts. I'm a mother of two and also a grandmother. I have a PhD (nothing to do with wisdom :D) and I worked for UN. My husband is a Professor. Since my retirement is confirmed, I'm going to allocate more of my time to meditation and Dhamma study. When come to meditation I always found no interaction with forums and social media to be of great advantage as in good old days. Staying away from crowd was always praised by the Buddha. When I read about meditative monks it gives me lot of happiness and courage to follow the Path as much as possible, I already spent too much time extending Samsara, so now the time for a change ;).

Thank you Dhamma Wheel staff, and members, especially two kalyanamittas :anjali:.

Best wishes! :)
tiltbillings

Re: Farewell Intro

Post by tiltbillings »

Sorry to see you leave. Your input here was always intelligent and often with humor. Good luck with your meditation.
>> Do you see a man wise [enlightened/ariya] in his own eyes? There is more hope for a fool than for him.<< -- Proverbs 26:12

This being is bound to samsara, kamma is his means for going beyond. -- SN I, 38.

“Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?” HPatDH p.723
Khalil Bodhi

Post by Khalil Bodhi »

Good luck! Anumodana!
To avoid all evil, to cultivate good, and to cleanse one's mind — this is the teaching of the Buddhas.
-Dhp. 183

The Stoic Buddhist: https://www.quora.com/q/dwxmcndlgmobmeu ... pOR2p0uAdH
My Practice Blog:
http://khalilbodhi.wordpress.com
DNS
Site Admin

Post by DNS »

Bye doc! Come back soon.
Mkoll

Post by Mkoll »