Search found 490 matches
- Sat Jul 28, 2018 2:24 pm
- Forum: General Theravāda discussion
- Topic: There is no sound without ear nor ear without sound?
- Replies: 72
- Views: 1147
hello all....i haven't volunteered for about a year....just plain physically beat down....must need some sort of non heavy labor kind of volunteer work....but then too comes the emotional labor associated with working with the public in general...doable but sometimes really tiring....
- Sun Jun 24, 2018 9:29 pm
- Forum: Suggestion box
- Topic: Faith and Doubt: Why are we quarreling lately?
- Replies: 69
- Views: 1882
Hello James the Giant....did you encounter this type of bluster and ego from other young men when you were in robes? Were there these types just let to run amok? just wondering....thanks!
- Wed Jun 06, 2018 2:44 pm
- Forum: Dhammic Stories
- Topic: If you can only see with your eyes, what is it that sees your thoughts?
- Replies: 13
- Views: 666
- Thu May 31, 2018 1:58 pm
- Forum: Announcements
- Topic: MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT: Forthcoming Changes to the DW Forums
- Replies: 95
- Views: 2772
hello Retro...would it be a large task to delete all "denise" posts? if not, could you please delete all? would find it rather refreshing...clean slate...thanks for what you can do....be well d
- Mon May 28, 2018 2:06 pm
- Forum: Lounge (Archive)
- Topic: crabs for dinner.......
- Replies: 15
- Views: 316
the river....couldn't rest knowing their slow sad death in the frig....and wondering "are they dead yet?" some people would say that's silly....have always had this heart when something like this comes up......
- Fri May 25, 2018 4:01 pm
- Forum: News, Current Events & Politics (Archive)
- Topic: Should starbucks allow non- customers to use restrooms and seating?
- Replies: 33
- Views: 679
Guess this might turn into a big can of worms for Starbucks....if frequenting a business and this became part of that business's atmosphere ...would surely avoid going there....just a cup of coffee or tea please.....not a exercise in sorrow...get enough of that on a daily basis from sources that don...
- Wed May 23, 2018 2:02 pm
- Forum: Wellness, Diet & Fitness
- Topic: Anyone here wearing contact lenses?
- Replies: 7
- Views: 196
be sure you haven't put them on inside out....they should not pop slide and move when you put them on with the correct side to your eye....