The three marks of existence are impermanence, unsatisfactoriness,
and all phenomena are not-self.
Search found 1976 matches
- Wed Mar 20, 2019 9:38 pm
- Forum: General Theravāda discussion
- Topic: Where did the Buddha teach about "The Three Basic Facts of Existence"?
- Replies: 14
- Views: 217
- Wed Mar 20, 2019 12:35 am
- Forum: Connections to Other Paths
- Topic: Rebirth might be real
- Replies: 41
- Views: 639
I existbridif1 wrote:You're not being fair.cappuccino wrote: what did you say?
I can't hear you because you don't exist
A real, fixed, essential you does not exist, an so it cannot be pinned down.