Following the Posts

Tell us how you think the forum can be improved. We will listen.
sherubtse

Following the Posts

Post by sherubtse »

It's great to have a forum devoted entirely to Thervada Buddhism. Thank you very much!! I look forward to learning from the other members.

Is it be possible to have a feature that would allow one to pull up all the recent posts of a particular member? There are some here whom I very much admire, and would thus like to be able to be call up all of their recent posts.

With metta,
Sherubtse
Cittasanto

Re: Following the Posts

Post by Cittasanto »

Hi,
if you look just above the welcome Box of the posts their is * View unanswered posts • View new posts • View active topics
if you click on View new posts you will see them!

hope that helps
Blog, Suttas, Aj Chah, Facebook.

He who knows only his own side of the case knows little of that. His reasons may be good, and no one may have been able to refute them.
But if he is equally unable to refute the reasons on the opposite side, if he does not so much as know what they are, he has no ground for preferring either opinion …
He must be able to hear them from persons who actually believe them … he must know them in their most plausible and persuasive form.
John Stuart Mill
sherubtse

Post by sherubtse »

Thanks very much for the reply, Manapa.

Yes, your suggestion seems to do the trick quite nicely. :)

With metta,
Sherubtse

P.S. I see that you're in Aberdeen, home of Logan McCrae, I believe. Have you read McBride's stuff?
Cittasanto

Post by Cittasanto »

Hi Sherubtse
sherubtse wrote:P.S. I see that you're in Aberdeen, home of Logan McCrae, I believe. Have you read McBride's stuff?
not heard of him? I have only lived in Scotland since August last year now :D if you have a link to his work I will have a look out for it!
Blog, Suttas, Aj Chah, Facebook.

He who knows only his own side of the case knows little of that. His reasons may be good, and no one may have been able to refute them.
But if he is equally unable to refute the reasons on the opposite side, if he does not so much as know what they are, he has no ground for preferring either opinion …
He must be able to hear them from persons who actually believe them … he must know them in their most plausible and persuasive form.
John Stuart Mill
sherubtse

Post by sherubtse »

So as to keep things on topic, I'll PM you with some details.

With metta,
Sherubtse