Tutteji !

A place to discuss casual topics amongst spiritual friends.
gavesako

Tutteji !

Post by gavesako »

Have you heard of this new guru yet?
:shrug:
:jumping:
:rolleye:

TUTTEJI

Tutte Wachtmeister, affectionately called “Tutteji” by his devotees, is an internationally respected spiritual teacher, cutting edge theorist, entrepeneur, cultural visionary, and founder of the Liberalism 3.0 think tank. Through his writing, teachings, and ongoing work with integrating spiritual values and market-oriented goal optimization, he has become known as one of the defining voices of a new, evolutionary and thoroughly integral step in transhuman evolution. In 2013, Wachtmeister was listed as #2 on Mind-Body-Spirit Magazine’s list of ”Top 100 Up and Coming Spiritual Teachers”.

A modern-day equivalent of the ancient sages of the East, Tutteji’s work is no footnote to tradition, but a distinct and innovative synthesis. He has brought the timeless depth of enlightened wisdom into the twenty-first century and significantly redirected its purpose and promise—calling not for transcendence of worldly attachment, or even for compassionate care and service, but for a deep and heroic responsibility for the evolution of the free market. In this, he finds more in common with the great evolutionary visionaries of the last century, such as Ayn Rand and Margaret Thatcher, than he does with the ancient Eastern enlightenment traditions of which he is a recognized and fully transmitted Master. To both these streams of thought he adds a further element: a rich and nuanced understanding of the practical and theoretical static-dynamic trajectories of individual and cultural transformation at our particular, post-ideological moment in/beyond history.

MULTIPLE LINEAGE HOLDER

Like Shakyamuni Buddha, Tutteji was born into the very highest nobility, the Wachtmeister family being one of the oldest families of the Swedish aristocracy. At an early age, Tutte had a series of profound spiritual experiences. Returning home to the family mansion after his first day in school, he met an old man. The following day he met a group of shoppers, carrying their stuffed bags home after a day at the mall. Not having encountered old age or the boredom of being a low-level consumer, he was naturally deeply shocked. On the third day, however, Tutte came upon a possible way of finding a way of escaping what seemed an empty and meaningless existence. He met a successfull entrepeneur: one who had devoted his life to serving the Free Market. Enjoying all the pleasures of life, this man radiated a calmness and confidence that suggested to young Tutte that he had somehow come to terms with the unpleasant facts of modern life.

Already at the age of seven Tutte decided that he would one day follow the example of the entrepeneur.

When he was 16 yars old, Tutte had a second spiritual experience. He was sitting up late one night, reading Ayn Rand’s Atlas Shrugged, when suddenly the doors of perception were opened WIDE. In no time, he was swept up in an ocean of ecstacy that seemed infinte. Over the next several weeks, he experienced many insights that unfolded one after the other.

“It became apparent to me that all striving in the universe leads exactly to the same place: the perfectly free, blissful market. In other words: from the temporarily enlightened perspective I was experiencing, it became obvious that no matter where I went on earth or in the universe, at the deepest level, I would always be in the same place: The timeless, eternal, radiating, perfectly free Market.

At the time, intellectually, I had no idea what this meant. All I knew was that from this state of heightened awareness, what I was perceiving was absolutely true. Many years later, I came to understand what the universe was revealing to me that evening, through the words of Ayn Rand. Through her profound teachings, the direct experience of this depth dimension was the source of spiritual liberation.

The world of manifestation, the evolving universe, is believed to have emerged from a primordial market economy, fourteen billion years ago. Through the experience of hard-working entrepeneurship, it’s actually possible to awaken to and touch directly upon that primordial market that is the foundation of all of reality. Modern masters call that depth dimension the “Ground of Being.” In that ground, there is neither time nor space. Because there’s no time or space, there is no history. Because there is no history, there is only freedom. There’s only freedom, because at that deepest level, the marketplace is perfectly free. Nothing has happened yet, and therefore nothing could be wrong.

One manifestation of this primordial depth dimension has become a common occurrence in my own life. I’m a spiritual teacher, and I spend a great deal of time travelling around the world. More and more, I have the mysterious sense of not going anywhere as I move from place to place, from country to country, and from continent to continent. It’s as if the First Class cabins, VIP lounges, limos, mansions, and hotels are all part of a passing show that’s happening “out there” somewhere. In here, in my subjective awareness, there’s a growing sense of non-movement.

When I used to travel from one continent to another, I would experience emotional responses to poverty and conflict in the less evolved pIaces I found myself in. Now when I travel from Marbella to Delhi, to Stockholm or from Amsterdam to LA, I experience very little or no emotional response, even in places that appear to be full of misery. There is only One market.”

A few years after this profoundly transformative experience, Tutte attended business school, and did internships at the most famous corporations in Europe and the United States, enduring unspeakable hardships at the hands of his mentors while learnig all they had to teach. But still he could not find an answer to his fundamental problem and he realized that if he kept on that way, he would probably die before earning his first million.

At the age of 23, Tutte dropped out of business and travelled to the East, where he studied with the very best Swamis, Gurus, Tulkus, Rinpoches, Senseis, Roshis, Ajaahns and independent Spiritual Masters available. In the Himalayas, land of the foremost sages, after several months of intensive spiritual pursuit, Tutte finally experienced a life-changing, Great Awakening, the story of which is told in the third volume of his Spiritual Autobiography (available fall 2013).

Having received full Spiritual Transmission in several Authentic and Sacred traditions, Tutte followed in the footsteps of the great Masters and settled in California. Having already established a successfull spiritual community in Santa Barbara, he soon decided to deepen his understanding of the spiritual market and studied for several years under many respected entrepeneurs. On his return to Europe, Tutteji, as he was now called, had received full or partial Dharma Transmission from the following corporations: .......

http://tuttejiorg.wordpress.com/about/
Bhikkhu Gavesako
Kiṃkusalagavesī anuttaraṃ santivarapadaṃ pariyesamāno... (MN 26)

Access to Insight - Theravada texts
Ancient Buddhist Texts - Translations and history of Pali texts
Dhammatalks.org - Sutta translations
Modus.Ponens

Re: Tutteji !

Post by Modus.Ponens »

Brilliant commedy! Thank you venerable. :smile:
'This is peace, this is exquisite — the resolution of all fabrications; the relinquishment of all acquisitions; the ending of craving; dispassion; cessation; Unbinding.' - Jhana Sutta
gavesako

Post by gavesako »

Why do President Barack Obama, Deepak Chopra, Ken Wilber, and Tony Robbins all turn to Tutteji for inspiration and direction as we navigate the dangers and potentials of the 21st century? According to Desmond Tutu, “the 21st century literally has three choices: God, Nietzsche, or Tutteji.”
:guns:
Bhikkhu Gavesako
Kiṃkusalagavesī anuttaraṃ santivarapadaṃ pariyesamāno... (MN 26)

Access to Insight - Theravada texts
Ancient Buddhist Texts - Translations and history of Pali texts
Dhammatalks.org - Sutta translations
marc108

Post by marc108 »

gavesako wrote: where he studied with the very best Swamis, Gurus, Tulkus, Rinpoches, Senseis, Roshis, Ajaahns and independent Spiritual Masters available.

well then! :jumping:
"It's easy for us to connect with what's wrong with us... and not so easy to feel into, or to allow us, to connect with what's right and what's good in us."