Beings wanting pleasure,
filled with sensual desire,
grasping at that which they perceive,
clinging to that which they have,
- losing everything when Death takes them...
Recklessly seeking their preferences,
taking from those who have,
disputing, threatening, fighting,
hoarding it all away someplace secret,
- destroying themselves with their vile deeds...
Beasts facing the elements in the wild,
unsatisfied spirits bewildered and alone,
beings of constant fighting and violence,
life after life of burning torment,
- all of these sorry states await...
holding the mind steady, peaceful,
composed of reason, wise and virtuous,
offering truth to all who dare ask for it,
the Hells abandoned forever,
- assured of victory against Death...
An escape is known
- by those who have tread well the path.
Also, an awesome idea this thread was, at least in my opinion.