Drink urine

A place to discuss health and fitness, healthy diets. A fit body makes for a fit mind.
Polar Bear

Re: Drink urine

Post by Polar Bear »

Yeah, I still think drinking urine is silly but it's not like it's going to make it impossible for him to become awakened someday, so it's really whatevs. People are just averse to drinking urine and so, due to this condition, they are shocked that someone would do such a thing even though, in the end, it's probably rather harmless.

:anjali:
Last edited by Polar Bear on Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:16 am, edited 2 times in total.
"I don't envision a single thing that, when developed & cultivated, leads to such great benefit as the mind. The mind, when developed & cultivated, leads to great benefit."

"I don't envision a single thing that, when undeveloped & uncultivated, brings about such suffering & stress as the mind. The mind, when undeveloped & uncultivated, brings about suffering & stress."
SamKR

Re: Drink urine

Post by SamKR »

polarbuddha101 wrote:Yeah, I still think drinking urine is silly but it's not like it's going to make it impossible for him to become awakened someday, so it's really whatevs. People are just averse to drinking urine and so, due to this condition, they are shocked that someone would do such a thing even though, in the end, it's probably rather harmless.

:anjali:
Yes, if one has tried all "scientific" therapies that have been scientifically proved to work, and yet he/she is not cured, then there's nothing wrong in trying even urine or whatever if that is not toxic and does not further deteriorate health.