Nibbana is the unconditioned dhamma, or is not a dhamma?

Exploring Theravāda's connections to other paths - what can we learn from other traditions, religions and philosophies?
tiltbillings

Re: Nibbana is the unconditioned dhamma, or is not a dhamma?

Post by tiltbillings »

nibbuti wrote: I can not make your point
I see that.
>> Do you see a man wise [enlightened/ariya] in his own eyes? There is more hope for a fool than for him.<< -- Proverbs 26:12

This being is bound to samsara, kamma is his means for going beyond. -- SN I, 38.

“Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?” HPatDH p.723
nibbuti

Post by nibbuti »

tiltbillings wrote:
I see that.
English is not my first language. What I meant was, I can not speak for you. You have to take responsibility for what you say and explain it like a grown-up, rather than say "You make my point about someone who..." like a child pointing his finger ad hom.

:smile:
tiltbillings

Post by tiltbillings »

nibbuti wrote:
tiltbillings wrote:
I see that.
English is not my first language. What I meant was, I can not speak for you. You have to take responsibility for what you say and explain it like a grown-up, rather than say "You make my point about someone who..." like a child pointing his finger ad hom.

:smile:
Actually, given your ongoing extended nastiness from one msg to the next (as in this msg), I am not interested.
>> Do you see a man wise [enlightened/ariya] in his own eyes? There is more hope for a fool than for him.<< -- Proverbs 26:12

This being is bound to samsara, kamma is his means for going beyond. -- SN I, 38.

“Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?” HPatDH p.723
nibbuti

Post by nibbuti »

tiltbillings wrote:Actually, given your ongoing extended nastiness from one msg to the next (as in this msg), I am not interested.
As you wish, but remember: it is all a matter of the all.

:popcorn:
tiltbillings

Post by tiltbillings »

nibbuti wrote:
tiltbillings wrote:Actually, given your ongoing extended nastiness from one msg to the next (as in this msg), I am not interested.
As you wish, but remember: it is all a matter of the all.
Indeed, it is.