Too many topics started by one member.

Tell us how you think the forum can be improved. We will listen.
James the Giant

Too many topics started by one member.

Post by James the Giant »

Can that member please be given a nice little sub forum of their own? Or perhaps be encouraged to post their frequent thoughts in one topic.
Then,
saturated with joy,
you will put an end to suffering and stress.
SN 9.11
Polar Bear

Re: Too many topics started by one member.

Post by Polar Bear »

I second the motion and vote in favor of it.
"I don't envision a single thing that, when developed & cultivated, leads to such great benefit as the mind. The mind, when developed & cultivated, leads to great benefit."

"I don't envision a single thing that, when undeveloped & uncultivated, brings about such suffering & stress as the mind. The mind, when undeveloped & uncultivated, brings about suffering & stress."
Reductor

Post by Reductor »

Thirded.
retrofuturist

Post by retrofuturist »

Greetings,

Unsurprisingly, this matter has already been noticed by staff, and is being managed... but thank you for demonstrating that the posting methods in question are indeed perceived as being disruptive by the broader Dhamma Wheel community.

Now that you know we're aware of the matter and are addressing it, I think that's about as far as this particular topic needs to go.

Thanks.

:thanks:

Metta,
Retro. :)
"Whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things."