I'm missing a drooling smiley :D

Tell us how you think the forum can be improved. We will listen.
Maarten

I'm missing a drooling smiley :D

Post by Maarten »

I like to drool a lot in the forums but it seems I have to restrain myself here. :D
I know yahoo messenger has a smiley like this.
'Suppose there were a beetle, a dung-eater, full of dung, gorged with dung, with a huge pile of dung in front of him. He, because of that, would look down on other beetles: 'Yes, sirree! I am a dung-eater, full of dung, gorged with dung, with a huge pile of dung in front of me!' - SN 17.5
Ytrog

Re: I'm missing a drooling smiley :D

Post by Ytrog »

You can use images linked from anywhere as a smiley too Image
Suffering is asking from life what it can never give you.
mindfulness, bliss and beyond (page 8) wrote:Do not linger on the past. Do not keep carrying around coffins full of dead moments
If you see any unskillful speech (or other action) from me let me know, so I can learn from it.
Maarten

Post by Maarten »

Thanks!

And great drooley!
'Suppose there were a beetle, a dung-eater, full of dung, gorged with dung, with a huge pile of dung in front of him. He, because of that, would look down on other beetles: 'Yes, sirree! I am a dung-eater, full of dung, gorged with dung, with a huge pile of dung in front of me!' - SN 17.5
Maarten

Post by Maarten »