Buddha Dharma and Food - consider food as path to liberation

A place to discuss health and fitness, healthy diets. A fit body makes for a fit mind.
Cittasanto

Re: Buddha Dharma and Food - consider food as path to liberation

Post by Cittasanto »

hanzze_ wrote:Dear Cittasanto,

I really lost any idea of what you are saying or better what you are thinking. Maybe you like to focus on where you see a misinterpretation. I would not continue to lie if I did.

Once again, this text has nothing to do with a monastery. This are just my own words (except the question of somebody at the beginning). That is a very recommended monastery and you would wonder how many members here are supporters members of this community.

Do not bring my "lies" even up to the level to hurt your friends without knowing.

Please try to find back to the real problem you see within the text. If I would not be interested I would not have posted it.
I never strayed from it!

I never said it did have anything to do with a monastery, you did, I used "monastery" in quotation marks to indicate it wasn't exactly from a monastery, as you initially indicated, you are the one focused on the word monastery. and how many people support a place does not mean anything, and I am not wondering nor have I.

I did not say anything about your lies, I do not know if you have lied or not, it was a generalised example to give the context of the use of the term doubt, which you seamed to of completely missed.
Blog, Suttas, Aj Chah, Facebook.

He who knows only his own side of the case knows little of that. His reasons may be good, and no one may have been able to refute them.
But if he is equally unable to refute the reasons on the opposite side, if he does not so much as know what they are, he has no ground for preferring either opinion …
He must be able to hear them from persons who actually believe them … he must know them in their most plausible and persuasive form.
John Stuart Mill
hanzze_

Re: Buddha Dharma and Food - consider food as path to liberation

Post by hanzze_ »

Good, so we can let go of it. It's pretty possible I misunderstood you.

Is there any doubt in regard with the text left?