Early Buddhism resources

Textual analysis and comparative discussion on early Buddhist sects and scriptures.
Zom

Re: Early Buddhism resources

Post by Zom »

Indeed, indeed, I agree too ,)

:popcorn:
ancientbuddhism

Post by ancientbuddhism »

Last edited by ancientbuddhism on Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I say, beware of all enterprises that require new clothes, and not rather a new wearer of clothes.” – Henry David Thoreau, Walden, 1854

Secure your own mask before assisting others. – NORTHWEST AIRLINES (Pre-Flight Instruction)

A Handful of Leaves
retrofuturist

Post by retrofuturist »

Greetings,

Buddhist Economic Philosophy As Reflected In Early Buddhism by Dr. Dharmasena Hettierachchi

(not available to read online, as far as I can tell)

Metta,
Retro. :)
"Whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things."
ancientbuddhism

I say, beware of all enterprises that require new clothes, and not rather a new wearer of clothes.” – Henry David Thoreau, Walden, 1854

Secure your own mask before assisting others. – NORTHWEST AIRLINES (Pre-Flight Instruction)

A Handful of Leaves
ancientbuddhism

A Handful of Leaves
ancientbuddhism

A Handful of Leaves
ancientbuddhism

A Handful of Leaves
ancientbuddhism

A Handful of Leaves
ancientbuddhism

A Handful of Leaves
ancientbuddhism

How Buddhism Began by R.F. Gombrich

A Handful of Leaves
danieLion

Post by danieLion »

Hi Retro, et al:
:goodpost: & great topic. Thanks a bunch.
Goodwill.
Daniel
ancientbuddhism

A Handful of Leaves
ancientbuddhism

History of Indian Buddhism By Étienne Lamotte

A Handful of Leaves
ancientbuddhism

A Handful of Leaves
ancientbuddhism

A Handful of Leaves