Discussion of Satipatthana bhavanā and Vipassana bhavana.
Mindfulness and Dhamma for Insiders
by Ashin Ottama
Reflections about practice of Dhamma: how far the mindfulness needs to be supported by knowledge and reflections, and when the thinking starts to be rather a hindrance.
Bhikkhu GavesakoKiṃkusalagavesī anuttaraṃ santivarapadaṃ pariyesamāno... (MN 26)ajahnchah.org
- Teachings of Ajahn Chah in many languagesDhammatube
- Videos on Buddhist practiceAncient Buddhist Texts
- Translations and history of Pali texts
- Posts: 1241
- Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2009 5:16 pm
- Location: England
Many thanks for this, Bhante. I watched it in one session and was really impressed. I hadn't heard of this monk before, but I will look at his other videos as soon as I am able.
- Posts: 644
- Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:42 pm
Return to Insight Meditation
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests