Wings to awakening puts children to sleep

Organisational work, teaching, Sunday school syllabus, charitable work, outreach, sharing of resources, artwork, etc.
imagemarie

Re: Wings to awakening puts children to sleep

Post by imagemarie »

Hi Mawk

The Triratana Buddhist Community are big on educational matters. I'm sure you've probably come across this before

http://www.clear-vision.org/Home/About-Us/Donate.aspx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

They would be more than happy to provide any guidance you need, I've no doubt. And their centre in Manchester is very pleasant :smile:

Good luck to you

:anjali:
Mawkish1983

Post by Mawkish1983 »

retrofuturist wrote:
Mawkish1983 wrote:as would any references to any child-friendly (?) guided meditations.
A live Punabhava cover of Malcolm Huxter's metta meditation (as originally heard on Buddhanet) might be the go.
Ah yes :). I've got a copy of the guided metta meditation you're talking about. It might be worth me following it myself a few times so I can try to do the 'live cover'. Thank you.
Mawkish1983

Post by Mawkish1983 »

Aloka wrote:There's a Buddhist Studies section for secondary schools as well as other resources at Buddhanet which might be useful for you to browse.
Brilliant, thank you.
Mawkish1983

Post by Mawkish1983 »

imagemarie wrote:The Triratana Buddhist Community are big on educational matters. I'm sure you've probably come across this before...
Ah yes, I encountered that a few years ago. Thank you for the reminder!
imagemarie wrote:their centre in Manchester is very pleasant
Yes it has a good feel to the place. I was there a couple of weeks ago making use of their shrine room.