Tension/pressure/pain in the /head/nose/forehead SOLUTION THAT WORKED FOR ME

A place to discuss health and fitness, healthy diets. A fit body makes for a fit mind.
P0sey

Tension/pressure/pain in the /head/nose/forehead SOLUTION THAT WORKED FOR ME

Post by P0sey »

This is a very easy solution.
It's called ACCUPUNCTURE and in 10 days of it it completely cured this tension and pain I constantly had in my nose and forehead. It's an imbalance of energy. Too much in your head .a blocked chi channel. The problem is gonna get worse in the first 3 4 days.. my face , my sides ,my head was all under moving pressure..but it was moving and not staying and getting more intense. . I feel great now. I think my problem begun because I was tensing in order to concentrate wich is totally wrong as I learned later. I had so much energy in my head that sometimes I felt as if I was wearing a hat all the time.

Since ACCUPUNCTURE I have been sleeping really deep and I woke up rested. The lady there told me that people who meditation should do 10 or 20 sessions a year to keep your energy in balance and it will definitely improve the meditation. I will certainly do it every 6 months I never expected it could help so much.
Lichi

Re: Tension/pressure/pain in the /head/nose/forehead SOLUTION THAT WORKED FOR ME

Post by Lichi »

Thanks for the suggestion. I've been having also pressure and tension in the head and i've been considering accupunture and now i will definitely try it. Once i do it i will try to post the results as well.
The Thinker

Re: Tension/pressure/pain in the /head/nose/forehead SOLUTION THAT WORKED FOR ME

Post by The Thinker »

Please remember that the symptoms you gave could be a sign of high blood pressure for many people, and you should first seek medical advice. Still really glad your acupuncture worked :clap:
"Watch your heart, observe. Be the observer, be the knower, not the condition" Ajahn Sumedho volume5 - The Wheel Of Truth