Simple Diet please?

A place to discuss health and fitness, healthy diets. A fit body makes for a fit mind.
gabrielles

Re: Simple Diet please?

Post by gabrielles »

haha i like how everyone is addicted to working for a government that doesnt even care about us personally.

Enjoy.xD ENJOY.
Wesley1982

Post by Wesley1982 »

Well, you would get bread,fruit,vegetables,cheese and crackers.
Eccedustin

Post by Eccedustin »

gabrielles wrote:haha i like how everyone is addicted to working for a government that doesnt even care about us personally.

Enjoy.xD ENJOY.

We work for ourselves and, if we are lucky enough to have a good job that allows it, for the help of other people.

Does the "government" care about us? I know, obviously, certain government officials and some politicians do and some don't. As a whole, however, the question is moot. Does this mean that we shouldn't work? No.

We should all work, if we can.
The universe is awake, conscious and aware of itself! The universe is awake, conscious and aware of itself because we are awake, conscious and aware of ourselves. We are the not just in the universe, we are the universe.
Durt_Dawg

Post by Durt_Dawg »

Eccedustin wrote:Does the "government" care about us? I know, obviously, certain government officials and some politicians do and some don't. As a whole, however, the question is moot. Does this mean that we shouldn't work? No.

We should all work, if we can.
I think we should all be very gratiful for da good conditions dat we have right now... I hate to think how we can practice da Dharma if we didn't cultivate enough merits to be born in da first world countries right now! If I is in da war torn middle east right now, I probably won't be doin much compassion! I be wastin a homeboy wid a hand canon or somethang!!! arrghh! :guns:
Lets b fwendssss!!!!
harveysmith27

Post by harveysmith27 »

Simple diet is just take milk, egg, juice and fruit.
its very simple cheap and best diet.