Sujātā Sabrina

Pictures of revered teachers, places, rupas, temples, bhikkhus, shrine rooms etc. that bring inspiration to our members. Pilgrimage advice, devotion etc.
Kusala

Re: Sujātā Sabrina

Post by Kusala »

:candle:
"He, the Blessed One, is indeed the Noble Lord, the Perfectly Enlightened One;
He is impeccable in conduct and understanding, the Serene One, the Knower of the Worlds;
He trains perfectly those who wish to be trained; he is Teacher of gods and men; he is Awake and Holy. "

--------------------------------------------
"The Dhamma is well-expounded by the Blessed One,
Apparent here and now, timeless, encouraging investigation,
Leading to liberation, to be experienced individually by the wise. "
Anagarika

Post by Anagarika »

Any updates on Sujata Sabrina's recovery? I was hoping with the passage of time that she would be recovering from her illness. If Ven. Dhamanando or anyone has an update, it would be welcomed.
Dhammanando

Post by Dhammanando »

Anagarika,

Thanks for your query. Happily it appears Sujātā is on the mend and has now been released from hospital.

Five days ago:
  • The pain is getting lower, but when I have to wake up the pain in the left leg is almost unbeatable. Yesterday I started pills but I still need subcutaneous medicines.
    When i leave the hospital I will be in recovery during 2 or 3 months. I will need therapy to recover movement and force in my legs, and I will have to take anticoagulants during at least 6 months.

Today I started to walk. It will be a long process but the pain is minimum now.
    It's a kindly gesture from you to start that thread. Thanks everyone for their prayings. The doctors did think that i could not walk before next monday, but i did my first steps today
Yesterday:
  • De regreso a casa ... ¡Y a mi cama!
    Back to home... ¡my bed!
Yena yena hi maññanti,
tato taṃ hoti aññathā.

In whatever way they conceive it,
It turns out otherwise.
(Sn. 588)
Anagarika

Post by Anagarika »

Ven. Dhammanando:

This is absolutely great news. Thanks for such a positive update. When you first posted, I looked up Upasika Sabrina...what a wonderful person, and such a positive contribution she is making to the dissemination of the Dhamma! http://delmonacatobudista.blogspot.com/ y http://entreverdeyazafran.blogspot.com/

I wish her continued recovery, and a long, happy, healthy and productive life.
Mkoll

Post by Mkoll »

:woohoo:
Namo tassa bhagavato arahato samma sambuddhassa
jagodage

Post by jagodage »

Dear Sister
It is with pure compassion to hear your discharge from hospital.Wish you will recover full soon !

Will include as a special subject in Metta meditation session.

Wish you by that power of merits so far accrued, be your bad Karmic effects be subdue and come forth the good Karmic effect so that you will recover very fast.

:candle: :candle: :candle:

With Metta