YOU CANNOT POST. OUR WEB HOSTING COMPANY DECIDED TO MOVE THE SERVER TO ANOTHER LOCATION. IN THE MEANTIME, YOU CAN VIEW THIS VERSION WHICH DOES NOT ALLOW POSTING AND WILL NOT SAVE ANYTHING YOU DO ONCE THE OTHER SERVER GOES ONLINE.

The Dawkins Dilemma - Page 3 - Dhamma Wheel

The Dawkins Dilemma

Exploring Theravāda's connections to other paths. What can we learn from other traditions, religions and philosophies?
Prasadachitta

Re: The Dawkins Dilemma

Postby Prasadachitta » Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:52 pm

"Beautifully taught is the Lord's Dhamma, immediately apparent, timeless, of the nature of a personal invitation, progressive, to be attained by the wise, each for himself." Anguttara Nikaya V.332

mikenz66

Postby mikenz66 » Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:59 pm

Dhammabodhi

Postby Dhammabodhi » Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:37 pm

Hi all,

I'm sorry for not replying earlier to your comments, I took a self-imposed hiatus from Dhammawheel, it had become addictive. Thank you all for your views and replies. I've moved past my vicikicca, and for now I'm ready to use a "faith+verification" appproach to dhamma.

@Mike: Thanks for making me realize a crucial point, I have become a bit attached to the peace that I experienced in my meditation and subconsciously placed it as my goal. Your post shook me out of my delusion. :anjali:

Much thanks and metta to all and wish everyone a happy and prosperous new year,
Dhammabodhi
"Take rest, take rest."-S.N.Goenka

Return to “Connections to Other Paths”