Karma, Rebirth and Animals

Exploring Theravāda's connections to other paths - what can we learn from other traditions, religions and philosophies?
beeblebrox

Re: Karma, Rebirth and Animals

Post by beeblebrox »

Micheal Kush wrote:[ . . . ] that no matter who they are, what distinction we have from them, endless respect is monumentally better than subtle scolding. But as fellow friend, It is more important for you to look back at the incident with the monk and radiate loving kindness and hopes he finds his peace.

May we all be liberated from samsara, Mike
Hi Mike, I agree, that is definitely something that I need to work on. I appreciate you giving me a chance, and thank you for the opportunity for me to say so.

:anjali:
Micheal Kush

Re: Karma, Rebirth and Animals

Post by Micheal Kush »

beeblebrox wrote:
Micheal Kush wrote:[ . . . ] that no matter who they are, what distinction we have from them, endless respect is monumentally better than subtle scolding. But as fellow friend, It is more important for you to look back at the incident with the monk and radiate loving kindness and hopes he finds his peace.

May we all be liberated from samsara, Mike
Hi Mike, I agree, that is definitely something that I need to work on. I appreciate you giving me a chance, and thank you for the opportunity for me to say so.

:anjali:
Anytime. Just keep striving, be healthy and hope you find your own peace aswell.

And metta to all beings aswell, Mike