One Third of Middle Length Discourses available as a free ebook: EPUB and Kindle

A discussion on all aspects of Theravāda Buddhism
BKh

One Third of Middle Length Discourses available as a free ebook: EPUB and Kindle

Post by BKh »

Wisdom Publications has made one third of Ven Nyanamoli and Bhikkhu Bodhi's translation of the Majjhima Nikaya available for non-commercial free distribution. Now you can read it as an ebook:

https://readingfaithfully.org/selection ... epub-mobi/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Enjoy!

Edit:corrected link
Last edited by BKh on Tue Apr 26, 2016 5:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
| One sutta per day to your inbox | ReadingFaithfully.org Support for reading the Suttas | Citation lookup helper | Instant sutta name lookup | Instant PED lookup | Instant DPPN lookup |
Bhikkhu Pesala

Re: One Third of Middle Length Discourses available as a free ebook: EPUB and Kindle

Post by Bhikkhu Pesala »

I have added a download link on my Dictionary of Pali Proper Names page on the Majjhimanikāya, with a link to the page on Reading Faithfully. (Fixed link)

Note that there is a typo in the heading on your page: Middle Lenght
Last edited by Bhikkhu Pesala on Wed Apr 27, 2016 9:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
BlogPāli FontsIn This Very LifeBuddhist ChroniclesSoftware (Upasampadā: 24th June, 1979)
BKh

Re: One Third of Middle Length Discourses available as a free ebook: EPUB and Kindle

Post by BKh »

Bhikkhu Pesala wrote:Note that there is a typo in the heading on your page: Middle Lenght
Thank you Bhante. Since the page is new, I went ahead and corrected the spelling in the URL also, so you will need to pudate the link on your page to

https://readingfaithfully.org/selection ... epub-mobi/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Normally I wouldn't mess with the urls, But I thought I would take the chance here.

Thanks again.
| One sutta per day to your inbox | ReadingFaithfully.org Support for reading the Suttas | Citation lookup helper | Instant sutta name lookup | Instant PED lookup | Instant DPPN lookup |
Bhikkhu Pesala

Post by Bhikkhu Pesala »

OK, thanks. I have fixed my link.
BlogPāli FontsIn This Very LifeBuddhist ChroniclesSoftware (Upasampadā: 24th June, 1979)
pilgrim

Post by pilgrim »

BKh wrote: so you will need to pudate the link on your page to
You got me with "pudate"....I googled the meaning of the word. :tongue:
BKh

Post by BKh »

pilgrim wrote:You got me with "pudate"....I googled the meaning of the word. :tongue:
I'd love to blame that on autocorrect. And I'm afraid to think of what google would say...
Bhikkhu Pesala

Post by Bhikkhu Pesala »

I added also download links to my pages for: