"last post" link for classical Theravada - something strange

Tell us how you think the forum can be improved. We will listen.

"last post" link for classical Theravada - something strange

Postby perkele » Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:59 am

This is not a big deal. Just something strange that I've been wondering about from time to time. The "Classical Theravada" forum is not restricted to users, but in the "Last Post" link the topic name is not shown (just as with the "Personal Experience" forum while not logged in, where access is restricted to users). But this also does not change when I'm logged in.
Also, the link to the "last post" is not accurate at the moment. At this moment in time it's this: viewtopic.php?f=19&p=126642#p126642, whereas the real last post is this: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=7831&p=126776#p126776.
Not a big deal. Just thought might be worth mentioning it, because I've seen the same thing earlier, and I think maybe it's always like that. Not sure though.
perkele

Re: "last post" link for classical Theravada - something strange

Postby retrofuturist » Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:02 am

Greetings Perkele,

It seems this happens when the most recently updated topic gets moved to another forum.

Metta,
Retro. :)
If you have asked me of the origination of unease, then I shall explain it to you in accordance with my understanding:
Whatever various forms of unease there are in the world, They originate founded in encumbering accumulation. (Pārāyanavagga)

Exalted in mind, just open and clearly aware, the recluse trained in the ways of the sages:
One who is such, calmed and ever mindful, He has no sorrows! -- Udana IV, 7

Dharma Wheel (Mahayana / Vajrayana forum) -- Open flower ~ Open book (blog)
retrofuturist
Site Admin

Re: "last post" link for classical Theravada - something strange

Postby perkele » Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:24 pm

Ah, I see...
perkele

Return to Suggestion box