It may seem selfish, but if it is possible.

Tell us how you think the forum can be improved. We will listen.
Individual

It may seem selfish, but if it is possible.

Post by Individual »

This is perhaps a strange request and I do not mean to be disruptive. I did enjoy my time here and it was of great benefit to me. The request I make is one that is often made by contentious people who, in fits of impassioned emotion, only wish to cause further contention. My intent, however, is quite the opposite: I feel as though any posts that I made here only caused contention rather than reducing it.

The request is this: If it is possible, I would greatly appreciate it if you could delete my account and all of the posts made (including this one).

If they cannot be deleted, please at least hide them from view and do not make copies of them.

Sometime, in the distant future, people may read these posts or copies of them (or images) that are scattered throughout the internet. I ask that you disregard these posts or any scattered images throughout the internet, not delighting in them or obsessing over them. If you want something to obsess over, obsess over truthfulness.

What do I mean by truthfulness? I mean being honest with oneself with what one does. If one is honest, there is no regret; things are done automatically, life works like it's supposed to work. Inward honesty is proper meditation: You investigate inside and see what's there, what's not there, and there is no confusion about it. Outward honesty is proper mindfulness: You look outside and see what's there, what's not there, and again, there is no confusion.

Thank you all and god bless.
The best things in life aren't things.

The Diamond Sutra
retrofuturist

Re: It may seem selfish, but if it is possible.

Post by retrofuturist »

Greetings Individual,

As per the Terms of Service, we don't do this... as explained under Point 3.

We can however, deactivate your account so you don't post any more (unless you elect to have it reactivated).

Let us know via PM if you would like this done or not.

Metta,
Retro. :)
"Whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things."