Search function returns warning and no results

Tell us how you think the forum can be improved. We will listen.

Search function returns warning and no results

Postby cupertino77 » Sun May 12, 2013 11:03 pm

This is the search: search.php?keywords=breathing
And this is the message:
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/search/fulltext_mysql.php on line 345: Missing argument 15 for fulltext_mysql::keyword_search(), called in [ROOT]/search.php on line 432 and defined
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/search/fulltext_mysql.php on line 371: Undefined variable: per_page
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/search/fulltext_mysql.php on line 503: Undefined variable: per_page
cupertino77

Re: Search function returns warning and no results

Postby retrofuturist » Sun May 12, 2013 11:07 pm

Greetings,

Yes, there are some troubles with the system at the moment.

In the near future I believe the current phpBB3 system will be replaced with V-Bulletin... there's just some setup/config issues to resolve first.

Until then I recommend using http://www.google.com/cse/home?cx=00545 ... cbjbznmwso and including the "dhammawheel" in your search.

Metta,
Retro. :)
If you have asked me of the origination of unease, then I shall explain it to you in accordance with my understanding:
Whatever various forms of unease there are in the world, They originate founded in encumbering accumulation. (Pārāyanavagga)

Exalted in mind, just open and clearly aware, the recluse trained in the ways of the sages:
One who is such, calmed and ever mindful, He has no sorrows! -- Udana IV, 7

Dharma Wheel (Mahayana / Vajrayana forum) -- Open flower ~ Open book (blog)
retrofuturist
Site Admin

Return to Suggestion box